List of all top subsidiaries of Tata Group.
List of all top subsidiaries of Tata Group.| Tata the name heard by every people of India. Tata is the India’s best company not only by income or revenue but only for his nationalism. It is a global enterprise, headquarter in India, comprising 30 companies across 10 clusters. The Group operates in more than 100 countries across six continents, with a mission to improve the quality of life of the communities we serve globally, through long-term stakeholder value creation based on leadership with trust.
In 2018-2019, the revenue of Tata companies,taken together was $113.0 billion.These companies employ people. Each Tata company or enterprise operates independently under the guisance and supervision of its own board of directors. There are 28 publicly-listed Tata enterprise with a combined market capitalisation of over $160 billion as on March 31, 2019. The Group is owned by Tata son’s and it’s chairman is Ratan Tata. The company have many subsidairy which seems impossible to any company. So now in this blog we are going to take a look top subsidiary of Tata Groups. That is also very interesting thing that less people know.
So let’s begin.
1. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) – TCS is Asia’s Largest IT Company and world’s largest software and services company.
2. Tata Consumer Products – Tata Consumer Product is the world’s second largest tea business. Tata Consumer products provides –
- Tata Coffee
- Tata Starbucks – a joint venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks (USA).
3. Tata Power – Tata Power is India’s largest private sector electricity producer i.e . Tata Power Solar.
4. Tata Steel – Tata Steels is the world’s 12th largest steel company. Tata not only have one subsidiary of steel productions. The subsidiary of its Steel productions are –
- Tata Steel Europe
- Tata Steel BSL
- Tata Bearings
- Tata Sponge Iron Ltd.
- Tata Metaliks Ltd.
5. Tata Motors – Tata Motors is the India’s largest & the world’s fifth largest automobiles company. Tata Motor’s principal subsidiaries company are –
- Tata Motors Cars – Produce passenger cars under the Tata Motors marque.
- Jaguar Land Rover – British company making Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles that bring to India by Tata Motors.
- Fiat Tata – former joint venture with Fiat which manufactured Fait and Tata branded vehicles, and automotive components.
- Tata Daewoo
- Tata Hispano – coach builder
- Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Tata Marcopolo
- Tata Technologies – Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management, Information Technology, Automotive, Aerospace, Construction and Heavy Machinery, Manufacturing Digital Manufacturing.
6. Tata Elxsi – Product Design & Technology company
7. Tata AutoComp Systems – India’s leading automotive components conglomerate
8. Tata Captial – a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Sons limited, the apex holding company of the Tata Group.
9. Tata Chemicals
- Tata Salt
- Brunner Mond
10. Tata CLiQ – e-commerce website, selling apparel, footwear and electronics.
11. Tata Communications – a communications company
12. Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd.
13.Tata Housing Development Company– Real estate development company
- Tata Value Homes Limited – 100% Subsidiary of Tata Housing, operating in value and affordable segments.
14. Tata Projects – Engineering, procurement & Construction
15. Tata Sky – a Direct to home service company in alliance with British Sky broadcasting and Newscorporations STAR
16. Tata Teleservices Ltd. – a Telecommunications, Tata Tele Business Services
17. Tata AIG – an insurance based Joint Venture company with AIG.
Subsidiaries without ‘TATA’ name
18. AirAsia – A sheduled passanger low cost airline(joint venture with AirAsia).
19. Vistara – an Indian airline that is a joint venture with Singapore Airlines.
20. Indicash ATM – Undia’s First & larges White Label ATM [TATA product ATM]
21. C-Esge Technologies – TCS-SBI joint Venture
22. CMC Limited – Computer Maintenance Corpooration , IT servioces, consulting an software company.
23. Computational Research Laboratories – Tata initiative in high performance computing
24. e-Next Financials ltd. – enterprise solutions provider
25. Infiniti Retail Croma`
26. Indian Hotels Company – an Indian hospitality company that manages a portfolio of hotels, resorts, jungle safaris, palaces, spas and in-flight catering services
- Taj Hotels
27. Inzpera health sciences – markets therapeutically effcacious and palatable products for healthy living.
28. Jamshedpur FC – Jamshedpur Football Club which played in an Indian Super League which is top-tier professional league in India.
29. Mjunction – a Tata Steel & SAIL Joint venture – India’s largest B2B E-Commerce company.
30. Taj Air – Chartered flights
31. Tanishq – a jewelry brsand in India.
32. Titan Industries – a joint watch making venture in India between the Tata Group and the Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corpoation (TIDCO)
33. Trent (Westside) – a retail chain
34. TRL Krosaki Refractories Limited – a reractory company,, formerly Tata Refractories limited with Krosaki Harima Corporation.
35. Voltas – an home appliance company specialising n air conditions and cooling technology.
36. VSNL International Canada – based in Canada.
37. Titan X – Power train Cooling