Posting Country: TZ
Date Posted: 27-Feb-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
The key functions of the Shop Manager is to drive Key performance indicators of acquiring new subscribers, Airtime sales, Devise sales, provide quality customer service to ALL clients entering the Vodashop through optimal management. The Shop Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and customer service team, as well as merchandising. The Vodashop also provides an opportunity for customers to solve their queries and must ensure that this is both possible and operated efficiently.
- Supports the team with the delivery of store based activities, including end-to-end sales, customer services and store management responsibilities;
- Responsible for meeting Retail Sales and NPS targets consistently (may be individual or store targets);
- Builds trusting relationships with the customer base, drives improvements in NPS and represents the Vodafone brand;
- Provides operational support to the team and delivers an exceptional sales experience, developing customer loyalty and cross-selling through managing the customer experience ;
- Coordinates reporting, stock-taking, audits and product launches and other store related activities that enable the store to run effectively;
- Applies the advocacy of Self-Serve and Digital-Firstfor solving non-complicated service situations;
- Communicates and exchanges logical information in a concise and clear way, provides advicefor ensuring effective collaboration across channels, perhaps with other stores ;
- Engages with the local community and businesses (eg shopping centre, events, local charities/schools) and acts as an ambassador;
- Thoroughly understands Retail Sales policies and procedures through acquired experience, and informs customers accordingly to ensure a high level of customer experience;
- Ensures the team support and educate the customer around setting up/using their device, assist with technical queries and diagnose and organise repair of faulty devices;
- Ensures the team identify cross/upsell opportunities;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the manager or resulting from assigned agendas;
- Digital Advocacy
- Competitor Awareness and Cross Sell
- Building Rapport
- Building and Proposing Solutions
- Objection Handling and Negotiation
- Identifies Customer Needs
- Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.